Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Mom and I Went to the Baltimore Aquarium

We were driving to Baltimore with my grandma and we were on our way to see the city.
I was standing on the map in front of the Baltimore Aquarium.
We went to the top of a building where there were offices in the building. We saw the view of all of Baltimore. We could see water.
I looked through this thing and could see the view of Baltimore up close, even tall buildings. It cost 1 quarter to use the machine.
That's my mom! I took a picture of her when she was posing really crazy.
We went in a dragon paddle boat. We couldn't get out of the boat because grandma didn't know how to park it. We were stuck on the boat until the man helped us.
That's my grandma! She taught me how to read. She taught me how to do my homework, which is really boring.
Here is all 3 of us!
My mom's head was about to get eaten by an ugly fish! Aaahhhhh 
I look happy to be eaten by a fish. Aaahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm telling you, aaaaahhhhhh
Cockroaches are disgusting.
I hope you enjoyed all of my pictures and of our adventure. More adventures to come.
Toot A Loo ~ Amia

2 comments: